Terms and conditions
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Weexa respects your privacy and personal data protection concerns. This applies to our candidates (anyone wishing to be recruited through us) and users of the Weexa website.
Data subjects can rely on the use of their personal data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your personal data in different ways, in particular via the Weexa website, social networks, during our events, by telephone or email, as part of the collection of your application and during a recruitment, or in the framework of our relations with our customers and suppliers.
We process personal data in order to fulfill the following purposes:
- Offer human resources and employment services;
- Promote the employability of people;
- Administer and manage payments;
- Manage our relationships with our customers and suppliers;
- Send communication documents, as well as alerts for vacancies, or any other communication;
- Communicate and administer participation in events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
- Respond to people’s requests;
- Carry out, evaluate and improve our activities (including developing, improving and analyzing our services; managing our communications; carrying out data analyzes; carrying out our accounting, auditing and all other internal functions);
- Administer, manage and ensure our defense against claims or legal actions; identify and prevent fraud and any illegal activity;
- Comply with our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations and relevant market standards.
In addition to the activities listed above, if you are a candidate and you apply for a position, we may process the information to:
- Offer you job offers;
- Provide you with additional HR services;
- Assess your suitability and associated qualifications for a position.
We are also likely to process data for other purposes for which you will be informed in advance or when it is collected.
We do not communicate personal data to third parties but we are likely to share your personal data if you are a candidate, with clients offering employment opportunities or interested in your profile and with our other partners in view to find you employment, such as investment consultants and our sub-contractors.
In addition, we may be required to communicate your personal information if this is required by current regulations or to respond to legal proceedings, to respond to supervisory authorities or any request from an authorized public authority and when we believe that this disclosure is necessary or appropriate in order to prevent physical damage or financial loss, or in the event of an investigation of possible or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer your personal data in the event of the sale or transfer of all or part of our activities or assets (including in the event of reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We offer you certain choices in relation to the personal data we collect about you and how we communicate with you.
In order to update your preferences, ask us to remove you from our e-mail distribution lists, exercise your rights or make a request, we invite you to contact us by the means indicated in the “Contact” section. of our website. Insofar as this is provided for by applicable local law, you can request access to the personal data we hold about you or request its correction, modification or deletion.
When this is provided for by the regulations in force, you can withdraw any consent previously given or object at any time, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, and we will take your requests into account as soon as possible.
HOW WE PROTECT DATA
We implement the appropriate administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction and accidental loss, from any unlawful form of processing, including disclosure, dissemination or unauthorized access. authorized, or data corruption.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For any questions or comments relating to this Global Personal Data Protection Policy, or to exercise your rights or update the information we hold about you or your preferences, we invite you to write to us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise at the following address:
202, Quai de Clichy